Circuit Card Assembler (1224 )
Job Title: Circuit Card Assembler
Location: Manassas, VA
Job Number: 1224/4726
Residency: U.S. Citizen
Duration: One-year contract to hire
Pay Rate: $25.00 per hour
Per Diem: None
Overtime: yes-usually 5 to 10 hours per week
Shift: 9x80 work week; 1st shift 6:30 am – 4:00 pm
Our client is seeking a Circuit Card Assembler who can work from detailed work instructions, process procedures and schematic drawings to perform assembly of moderate to complex circuit cards, subassemblies and systems for use in a variety of space programs.
* 3 + years working in a Circuit Card manufacturing environment
* Ability to solder fine pitch components circuit card assemblies and subassemblies
* Ability to work under a microscope
* Ability to operate semi-automatic manufacturing tools
* Ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics
* High school diploma
* Experience working in a Circuit Cards assembly line for 5- 10 years
*Certification to NASA 8739, J-Standard 001 or IPC-610.
*Ability to operate semi-automatic manufacturing equipment for CCA Manufacturing.
*Ability to use a microscope while manipulating soldering tools to attach wires and components to an printed circuit board.
*2 years Associate degree in a technical field such as electronics and manufacturing
*Five medical plans to choose from
*Optical and dental plan offerings
*Direct Deposit Payroll
*Overtime paid at time and half over 40 hours per week
*Per Diem available for those that qualify