Circuit Card Assembler (359)
Job Title: Circuit Card Assembler
Location: Austin, TX
Job Number: 359/4625
Residency: U.S. Citizen
Clearance: Apply after start
Duration: 8-month contract
Pay Rate: $15.85 per hour
Per Diem: None
Shift: 4x40 work week; 2nd shift 4:15pm -2:45am
Our client is seeking a Circuit Card Assembler to identify electronic components and properly orient them into a circuit board according to polarity, perform fine pitch soldering, perform wire mod, follow written instructions, interpret assembly drawings, work independently, and use clear written or oral communication to share information with team members and management.
* Experience with circuit card manufacturing
* Experience performing fine pitch soldering
* Able to interpret and understand the instructions on process sheets, prints or route cards.
* Able to use hand tools (cutters, pliers, pre-formers, screw drivers, paint brushes, etc.).
* Able to use measurement tools such as scales, micrometers and calipers.
* 2 years of a High School or Trade School education.
* IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 certifications. (class 2 solder)
*Five medical plans to choose from
*Optical and dental plan offerings
*Direct Deposit Payroll
*Overtime paid at time and half over 40 hours per week
*Per Diem available for those that qualify