Circuit Card Assembler (359)
Job Title: Circuit Card Assembler
Location: Austin, TX
Job Number: 359/4835
Residency: U.S. Citizen
Duration: 6 month contract
Pay Rate: $21.55per hour
Per Diem: None
Shift: 4x40 work week; 1st shift 6:00 am - 4:30 pm
Our client is seeking a Circuit Card Assembler to perform complex hand soldering and mechanical assembly required in the manufacturing of electronic circuit card assemblies in a fast-paced, quality-focused environment with minimal supervision.
* 3 years soldering experience
* 3 years experience working in circuit card production
* Experience working with various tools including soldering irons, wire strippers, ovens, microscopes, ring lights, hand tools, and measuring devices.
* Experience Soldering, Tack Bonding, Conformal Coating, and SMT Machine Operation
* 2 years of a High School or Trade School education.
* IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 certifications.
*Level 3 Soldering
* Experience with Painting, Sewing, Drawing, Baking, and Problem Solving
* SMT Machine Operation Inspection, Wave Solder, Conformal Coating, Spray Painting, and Sand Blasting
*Five medical plans to choose from
*Optical and dental plan offerings
*Direct Deposit Payroll
*Overtime paid at time and half over 40 hours per week
*Per Diem available for those that qualify