CNC Programmer/NC (409)
Job Title: CNC Programmer/NC
Location: York, PA
Job Number: 409/4514
Residency: U.S. Citizen
Duration: 6-month contract
Pay Rate: $33.50 per hour
Per Diem: Per Diem Split to those who qualify
Overtime: Unknown ask at interview
Shift: 9x80 work week;
Our client is seeking a CNC Programmer/NC to provide technical support to manufacturing organizations, managers, and reporting staffs for use of desk computer systems, peripherals, software, and network interfaces. Also provide software installations, software configuration setups, performance analysis, management of software systems and configurations, and problem solving for challenging issues.
* 2 years’ related job experience
* Strong problem-solving efforts, project planning, collaboration, execution in delivery of IT services and reporting
* Knowledge of information systems, roles, standards, etc.
* Able to respond to high volume of customer demands for services and applying disciplined project management processes.
*Able to travel infrequently manufacturing sites.
* Bachelor of Science Degree from certified institution or minimum of two years related college courses
* Essential skills in use of Siemens Industries Software products for hardware modeling and NC programming
* ITIL V3 or V4 course attendance and application during employment
*Five medical plans to choose from
*Optical and dental plan offerings
*Direct Deposit Payroll
*Overtime paid at time and half over 40 hours per week
*Per Diem available for those that qualify