Conformal Coating Assembler (992)
Job Title: Conformal Coating Assembler (992)
Location: Clearwater, FL
Job Number: 992/4352, 4473
Residency: U.S. Citizen
Duration: One year contract
Pay Rate: $17.00 to $25.00 per hour depending on experience
Per Diem: None
Overtime: Unknown ask at interview
Shift: 9x80 work week; 2nd shift
Our client is seeking a Conformal Coating Assembler to be responsible for providing protection for a variety of circuit boards through the use of coatings, adhesives, potting, and thermal compounds.
* Minimum of three (3) years similar trade experience.
* Detailed spray painting skills.
* Prepares and applies potting, bonding and coating compounds, lubricants, spray coats or insulated tape to a variety of components and assemblies
* Ability to read and interprets prints, labeling diagrams and mixing ratios.
* Operate several different types of dispensing and PVA coating machines
* Maintain machines including changing the fluids and mixers and cleaning machines to ensure proper and efficient operation.
* Technical trade school graduate or associate technical degree preferred
*Five medical plans to choose from
*Optical and dental plan offerings
*Direct Deposit Payroll
*Overtime paid at time and half over 40 hours per week
*Per Diem available for those that qualify