Electro/Mechanical Inspector (1173)
Job Title: Electro/Mechanical Inspector (1173)
Location: Nashua, NH
Job Number: 1173/4871
Residency: U.S. Citizen
Clearance: Clearance apply after start
Duration: 2 year contract
Pay Rate: $23.95 per hour
Per Diem: None
Overtime: yes, usually 5 to 10 hours weekly
Shift: 2nd shift 4/40 work week hours 3:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Our client is seeking an Electro/Mechanical Inspector to perform visual/mechanical inspections on highly complex components, assemblies, subassemblies and systems spares to ensure compliance to applicable specifications and standards.
* 1+ years Manufacturing Experience
* Familiarity with electronic devices like resistors, diodes, capacitors, IC's, substrates, etc.
* Knowledge of assembly drawings, process sheets or other documentation that may be used for the inspection operation.
* Experience using various inspection tools such as Vernier’s, microscopes, gauges, etc.
* Experience operating manufacturing equipment like and automated optical inspection (AOI) machine.
* High School diploma or GED
* Must be able to apply for Secret Clearance after start
* Electronic tracking of factory hardware and non-conformances experience
* Experience using microscopes for both low and high power applications
*Experience in cleanroom, ESD and FOD controlled areas.
* Knowledge of Military standards including MIL-STD-883, MIL-PRF-38534 and IPC-A-610
*Familiarity with Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
*Five medical plans to choose from
*Optical and dental plan offerings
*Direct Deposit Payroll
*Overtime paid at time and half over 40 hours per week
*Per Diem available for those that qualify