Electronics Soldering Assembler W/SMT (1236)
Job Title: Soldering Assembler
Location: Clearwater, FL
Job Number: 1236/4822
Residency: U.S. Citizen
Duration: 1 year contract
Pay Rate: $16-20 per hour DOE
Per Diem: None
Overtime: Unknown ask at interview
Shift: Mon-Thurs four 10 hour days; 2nd shift
We are hiring for a long term contract Electronics SMT Soldering Assembler to plan, lay out, assemble, wire and solder complete electrical/electronic and mechanical equipment and apparatus such as PC boards, controls and control panels, assemblies.
* Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position and have above average surface mount and fine pitch soldering skills.
*Ability to identify and touch up poor wetted solder joints, solder voids / insufficient solder, and solder shorts/ bridges.
* Ability to work under a microscope for long periods of time to perform inspection / solder repair.
* Must be able to read and interpret assembly drawings.
* Must be able to identify standard SMT components.
* One year experience in IPC 610 soldering
* Experienced with working with hand tools
*Experience working in a LEAN Manufacturing environment
* IPC-610 & IPC J-STD-001 Certification
*Five medical plans to choose from
*Optical and dental plan offerings
*Direct Deposit Payroll
*Overtime paid at time and half over 40 hours per week
*Per Diem available for those that qualify