MMIC/Module Inspector (416)
Job Title: MMIC/Module Inspector (416)
Location: Nashua, NH
Job Number: 416/4462
Residency: U.S. Citizen
Duration: One year or longer
Pay Rate: $21.80 per hour
Per Diem: None
Overtime: Unknown ask at interview
Shift: 9x80 work week; 1st shift
Our client is seeking a MMIC/Module Inspector to work from specifications, drawings, process sheets, engineering change orders and written and verbal instruction to inspect components subassemblies and assemblies.
* (2) years in-process inspection experience.
* Ability to read blueprints and process sheets
* Able to use a microscope for extended periods of time
* Familiarity with MIL-883
* Ability to work within a cleanroom environment
* Utilize various inspection tools such as verniers, gauges, micrometers, and gauge pins
* High School diploma
1st Shift – 9x80 work week; 6 am to 3:30 pm.
*Five medical plans to choose from
*Optical and dental plan offerings
*Direct Deposit Payroll
*Overtime paid at time and half over 40 hours per week
*Per Diem available for those that qualify